Let Real Estate Pro Monique Reed Help You Find And Buy Your Next Home!
Few things in life can match the excitement of buying a home. However, there’s an important step to take prior to getting the keys and opening the front door. It’s a good idea to have someone on your side to handle all the details. Not doing so can put you in a difficult financial position if you ever decide to sell your house and the purchase wasn’t executed correctly.
Monique Reed is a tremendous agent who is committed to achieving the best results. She knows you're looking for the perfect home for living and playing and will do everything she can to help. Buying a home requires quick action. That's where an agent like Monique with Exit Realty Excel comes in.
A knowledgeable, personable, and experienced agent like Monique always goes above and beyond expectations, to find the best options for your family. We understand when a family is looking to upgrade their current living situation. That’s why we always work with your budget, vision and goals in mind. We strive to build a lasting relationship with our clients to ensure they get a home they will love.
When it’s time to hire an expert realtor to guide you through the home-buying process, contact Monique Reed with Exit Realty Excel. She will guide you through the following steps are taken.
- 1. Organize Your Finances - Purchasing a property starts with organizing your finances. Monique will look for inaccuracies in your credit report and fix them. And (s)he will also determine what monthly payment works for you.
- 2. Get Lender Approval - Once your credit report has been cleared and we have researched your mortgage options, Monique can help you seek pre-approval from a lender. Determining factors include your income, debt and down payment.
- 3. What Are Your Wants and Needs - Now it’s time to consider your wants and needs for your new house. Create two lists: One for all the features your home has to have and one for all the fun stuff you want to have.
- 4. Searching for a Home - Are you looking for Riverview real estate for sale or a home in another part of the Tampa Bay area, Monique can find a house that suits your budget and lifestyle.
- 5. Making an Offer - Once you have your house in sight, Monique will make a fair offer on your behalf. Housing market statistics for that area will be factored into the offer. And remember, everything is negotiable!
- 6. House Inspection - When your offer is accepted, you will need to schedule a house inspection. The inspector will check the property, its foundation and the surrounding areas for any issues.
- 7. The Closing - After the inspection, you can do a little happy dance. It’s finally time to transfer the house into your name and Monique will handle all the paperwork for you.